Now its easier than ever to populate Leads and Contacts into Salesforce.com using Scan210 and the Ambir 667xix Business Card Scanner.
- Scan and process business cards directly into Salesforce.com
- For cards with information on both sides, capture and include an image of the back of the card.
- The usability of an address book depends on how accurate the data is. Scan210 makes it easy for you to verify the data by drawing your attention to the fields where the information may be inaccurate.
- Scan210 helps you verify that the details of names and addresses have been placed in the correct fields, and enables you to correct any errors easily.
- With the Duplicates Wizard, automatically find and manage duplicate contact information.
Contact Management Features
- Utilizing the Scan210 user interface you can search for an existing account to associate the new contact with and assign a contact owner from a list of users in your Salesforce.com organization.
Check for duplicates
- Scan210 will by default check for duplicates. If your organization has a specific policy for checking duplicates this feature can be disabled using the Scan210 custom options. You can specify how you want Scan210 to check for duplicates. The default is First Name and Last Name or Email Address. To modify these settings, select Salesforce -> Settings -> Duplicates. Select or deselect the options you want by clicking on the check boxes. When you attempt to transfer the record to Salesforce the program will check if there are any duplicate Account records and Contact records. If a potential duplicate is found, it will display a Resolve Duplicates window where you will be able to verify the duplicate record.
Using Custom Options
Scan210 allows customized parameters when you create records and transfer them to Salesforce.com. These parameters are:
- The fields available in Scan210 for Salesforce for each record
- How the fields map to the fields in your Salesforce.com database
- The user names that can be assigned as a record owner
- The fields required for a record to be transferred
- The fields that are compared when the transfer process checks for duplicates